Saturday, March 24, 2012

Watch out Target...

Yesterday started out with a great trip to Target! We were out of food for the cats, big dogs and puppy.  We needed some other things as well.  When I pulled into the parking lot, parked right in front of the spot where I parked was the buggy pictured below (please ignore MC's finger in her nose).  I thought this is a sign, this big thing was what I needed to push to make sure I could get all I needed with both of the kids.  In a regular cart there is not a whole lot of room left over if I take Little R in her bucket.  


So I load both kids in and head towards the front of Target.  As I start to push this "super cool buggy" as MC was calling it, I say man this is a huge shopping cart.  That is no exaggeration, I really felt like I was driving an 18-wheeler through Target, and thanks to the addition of groceries to the Mount Pleasant Target, I have not clue where anything is, resulting in lots of u-turns which was a little challenging.  Please keep in mind the whole trip about every 45 seconds MC is going "Momma this is a huge buggy" or "Momma is this the hugest buggy her?" It was pretty darn funny, I think every other shopper we passed got a good chuckle out of it for sure!   I felt like a needed a bull horn announcing "wide load coming through, watch out!"

Here are the trips to Target with kids that keep us laughing, loving and living!

No comments:

Post a Comment