Friday, May 18, 2012

Momma Time...

I love my kids they are my world (just needed to make sure everyone knows this before reading any more of the post)!!!  I am super excited thought for the first time since babies Momma is going out of town without KIDS!!!

Tomorrow morning I am packing in the car and headed to Myrtle Beach with 12 wonderful ladies.  We are all running either the Diva hlf-marathon or the 5k race Sunday morning.  Saturday will be spent going to the expo for the run, some shopping and a great dinner.  The best part is I don't have to keep track of anyone except for myself.

This is huge for me, since MC was born almost 3 years ago, I have spent 3 night away from my home, 2 of them being when I had Riley.  I am so excited!!!

Here's to the little breaks in life that keep us laughing, loving and living!

No comments:

Post a Comment