Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow...Almost at the 1 year mark!

Well it has been almost a year since I have blogged anything, that is so pathetic!  I am going to be much better and remember why I started this blog to share little stories that keep me laughing, loving and living!

2010 was a great year filled with a lot of fun and 2011 is going to be the same way.  We finished the house and moved in the last week of July!  It is so nice to have space 9 months of all three of us sharing a room made for many sleepless nights for me!  The house is great and our good friend is now renting the apartment from us.  C is the best neighbor in the world and he has a great girl friend MT. 

We found out as the year started that we are pregnant with Baby #2 so we will have many more reasons come the end of August/early September to keep laughing, loving and living!

I am super excited about being back among the bloggers and blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment