Monday, April 18, 2011

Anticipation...

Anticipation is not my friend, I really don't like waiting to find something out.  I am not a huge surprise fan, I was that child that tried to find all my Christmas presents and still to this day the boxes under the tree that are for me drive me crazy!

Well this week is my week of anticipation, on Thursday we have our big 20 week ultrasound where we find out first and most importantly that Baby #2 is healthy and if "it" cooperates we know if it is boy or a girl.  It is such a huge day and a big appointment and I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to sleep towards in the end of the week! 

3 comments:

  1. oooh, i would be dying! can't wait to here after you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i originally thought it was a girl, now i think it's a boy. actually, it is. now you don't have to be anxious cuz i just told you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Biz, thank you! Your thoughts are so medically scientific I feel the anticipation fading away!

    ReplyDelete