Thursday, April 28, 2011

A TImeless Classic

There are something in life that are timeless classics.  You know those things in life that are cool/great all no matter what year it is.  My grandmother always commits on things and says they are timeless or just a classic.  She is normally referring to things like a piece of jewelry, a formal dress or a piece of furniture.  Some however feel that an antique car is a timeless classic.  I would have to say there are many things I feel are timeless classics.    

This morning MC and I went to partake in one of these classics, a silhouette.  This art form is truly amazing, how in world a person can fold a piece a paper and use a little pair of scissors and make something that looks like this...

I could not do this if my life depended on it.  In only 15 minutes she whipped out three of these little beauties.  My mom and mother-in-law are going to be so surprised for mother's day to get MC's little silhouette in a beautiful black with gold accent frame!

This makes MC look so big, which she is!  However it is hard for me to still believe she will be 2 in only one month!   I can't wait to have Baby #2's done when she is 2 also! 

Here's to the timeless classics in life that keep us laughing, loving and living!

No comments:

Post a Comment