Friday, May 6, 2011

People (I am on a soap box just to warn you)

There are many people in the world I love and adore, however there are some people that make me want to scream at the top of my lungs.  I can't stand when people act bothered or busy when you ask them to do their job.  In my professional life I do what I am paid to as well as other things.  Plain and simple if it is my job, duty or task I do it.  I do it because it is my responsibility.  I don't care if you are the CEO of a billion dollar company or the drive thru lady at McDonalds, do what you are paid to do and be a good co-worker.  When these two simple things don't happen it just SUCKS for everyone else involved.  When you tell a co-worker you are going to have to call them right back, don't make it two damn days and then still not take my phone calls two days later.  There is a bigger picture than just you!

...thanks for reading I feel much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment