Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Green Stuff...

When I was prego with MC and now with Baby #2, I am craving/loving Mexican.  With MC it was guacamole, this go around it is the green tomatillo salsa from Moe's.  I love the salsa bar at Moe's, but my addiction to this salsa is so bad that I get at least 4 plastic containers every time I eat there!  That is just a little on the crazy side, I know but I love it.  I have tried the Harris Tetter Brand and the Publix brand but they are just not the same.   I even know which Moe's has the best and it is the Houston Northcut one for sure.  Next time you walk through the doors and hear "Welcome to Moe's", go run to the back for the green stuff!

Here's to the little guilty pleasures in life that keep you laughing, loving and living!

No comments:

Post a Comment